- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
Our play on a whiskey sour and definitely on heavy rotation in our house. It’s easy to make, extremely drinkable, not too sweet, a crowd-pleaser, and a good intro to whiskey/bourbon if you aren’t a huge fan. This serves two big drinks or four petite ones.
- 8 oz. bourbon, (our go-tos are Bulleit and Woodford Reserve)
- 4 oz. lemon juice, freshly squeezed (about 2 lemons)
- 2.5 oz. elderflower liqueur (St. Germain preferred)
- 4 oz. club soda (or more to taste)
- Optional garnishes: fresh thyme or rosemary sprigs
- In a cocktail shaker or large jar, shake lemon juice, bourbon, and elderflower liqueur with ice. Strain even quantity into glasses.
- Top each glass with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with sprig of thyme or rosemary.
- Prep Time: 10