Cucumber Gin Gimlet
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cocktails 1x
Gimlets are one of my all-time favorite cocktails, but this Cucumber Gin version takes first place. It features dry gin paired with bright lime juice and cooling muddled cucumber, with just the right amount of sweetness to tie it together. It’s refreshing and light, and tastes like something you’d have at a spa. Absolutely perfect for spring and summertime, this one will be on heavy rotation for the next few months!
- 4 oz. gin
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. agave syrup
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced into rounds
- In a cocktail shaker, place 4 cucumber slices. Use a muddler or spoon to gently muddle the cucumber. This will allow the cucumber flavor to permeate the cocktail.
- To the shaker, add the gin, lime juice, and agave syrup. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 cocktail glasses (coupes, martini glasses, and rocks glasses will all work.)
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and enjoy.