- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
This cocktail is an “I wish it was summer already” Blackberry Bramble. While blackberries are not exactly in season, they are widely available at most grocery stores and you can also use frozen berries instead of fresh. We muddle the blackberries in a shaker, add some gin, lemon juice, and a splash of maple syrup, shake it up, and that’s that. It is refreshing, bright, and so delicious. (Not to mention, easy on the eyes!) And if you’re not in the drinking mood, swap out the gin for sparkling water for the perfect weekend mocktail.
- 8 oz. dry gin (our go-to is Bluecoat Gin)
- 1/2 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen, plus more to garnish
- 5 oz. lemon juice
- 1 oz. maple syrup, plus more to taste
- Prepare 4 short cocktail glasses and fill them with ice.
- Add blackberries and maple syrup to a cocktail shaker, and muddle with a muddler or any thin and blunt kitchen utensil. A spoon should work.
- Add in the lemon juice, gin, and 2/3 shaker full of ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain an even quantity into the 4 glasses and garnish with one blackberry and a thin slice of lemon. Enjoy!