Staub Enameled Cast Iron Traditional Deep Skillet, 11-Inch
Combining the best features of a sauté pan and a fry pan, this Staub skillet has high, straight sides that reduce splatters on the stovetop. Everything from cornbread and biscuits to fruit cobblers cook to golden perfection in the deep cast-iron pan. The textured enamel interior enables exceptional browning without sticking – ideal for searing meat, frying bacon and caramelizing onions.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates glossy, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chips and cracks, the coating requires no additional seasoning like standard cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, providing additional heat-resistance and rougher surface for superior browning.
- Side spouts assist with draining excess liquid.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in France.
- Dishwasher safe.